Food for Life Canada (Ontario)
Rule of Play for 50/50 Electronic Raffle
Events: Food for Life 50/50
1. The series of raffles will take place from July 16th 2020 and end March 30th 2021.
2. Each Draw Raffle winning number will be announced at Food for Life Canada, 2258 Mountainside Drive, Burlington, L7P 1B7 at 8:00 pm.
Winning numbers are generated by the Bump Worldwide Inc.
Draw date windows are as follows with ticket sales ending for each period at 5:01 pm on the draw date.
July 16 2020 to August 31, 2020(draw date)
September 1 2020 to October 31 2020 (draw date)
November 1 2020 to December 23 2020 (draw date)
January 1 2020 to February 14, 2020 (draw date)
February 15 2021 to March 30 2021 (draw date)
3. Winners will be shared via social media, newsletters and website of Food for Life in addition to being contacted via email and phone directly.
4. The following individuals are not eligible to participate in any raffle draws:
· Employees or direct family members of Bump Worldwide Inc.
· Persons under the age of 18
· Intoxicated Persons
5. Tickets are:
· 25 raffle numbers for $25
6. Food for Life 50/50 Raffle consists of 6 raffles. Taking place during the following periods
7. Tickets will be sold using electronic raffle systems supplied by Bump Worldwide Inc. an approved vendor of the AGCO.
8. Weekly Raffle tickets will be available to online at: www.ffl5050.ca.
9. Online purchases shall be made by Credit Card Exclusively.
10. After purchase, patrons will be provided a digital receipt with their registered Raffle numbers from Bump Worldwide’s Random Selection System.
11. No specific numbers can be given as numbers are generated randomly.
12. Each periods Raffle winning ticket number will be selected by a Random Number Generation (RNG) system from all raffle numbers sold for that periods Raffle.
13. The estimated amount of the Weekly Raffle prize will be shown on: www.ffl5050.ca.
14. The estimated amount of the Food for Life 50/50 prize will be shown on www.ffl5050.ca for each draw.
15. Should there be any dispute over the identify of the purchaser of a winning ticket for Food for Life 50/50 Raffle the issue will be forwarded to the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO) and appropriate authorities for guidance.
16. The Food for Life 50/50 Raffle winner has six months in which to claim their prize from the date of the draw their ticket was purchased for.
17. When a winning ticket is presented, the winner must: show 1 piece of government issue ID proving their age to be over 18, complete Food for Life 50/50 Prize Claim Form and sign their name on a printed copy of the winning ticket.
18. If a winner (Food for Life 50/50 Raffle) cannot provide photo ID, then the winning proceeds will be held until such identification can be provided or the six month time period to claim a prize is expired as outlined above.
19. In the event that no winner (Food for Life 50/50 Raffle) comes forward, funds will be held for six months. After that time period has elapsed the prize will be dispersed appropriately with the approval of the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO).
20. Due to Covid-19, All prizes to be paid by EFT and must be accepted as awarded.
21. All prize winners agree to have their name and prize information publicized by Food for Life Canada.
22. Gambling is not a charitable activity and no charitable tax receipts can or will be issued for any purchases.
23. Any questions or concerns can be directed to [email protected]